Becoming A Member
As servants of our Lord Jesus Christ, we are dedicated to setting an atmosphere of learning where mutual benefit and respect for every student is our goal. To accomplish these goals, we have outlined a code of conduct for all students when participating in these classes. As kingdom men and women of integrity we expect everyone to adhere to these guidelines. As our commitment to you, if at any time you feel you have not been treated with the utmost respect, please let your teacher or a member of our Growth Track Team know immediately. In addition, please communicate any concerns you might have with fulfilling these guidelines with any member of the Growth Track Team.
Our Growth Track Courses Descriptions
1. Discovering Church Membership
2. Discovering Spiritual Maturity
3. Discovering My Ministry
4. Discovering My Life Mission
At LATRIM we seek to make our five beliefs more specific to each person's spiritual growth and faith journey as we commit to the following SEVEN expectations:
1. Commitment to Evangelism – Our number one goal is and will always be the salvation of the lost. While we specialize in the unsaved and unchurched, and people who have made mistakes in their past and want a fresh start, we want to expand to reach people from other races, cultures, and socio-economic classes.
2. Commitment to Holistic Living- We will seek the holistic improvement of each member of our ministry – spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. We will preach and teach the biblical mandates to achieve success in all these areas. We will also make available the necessary classes, groups, resources and qualified individuals to help each willing member achieve holistic improvement.
3. Commitment to Youth Empowerment- We will empower youth in our church and community with the Word of God, programs, resources training and state-of-the-art facilities to meet the needs of our youth.
4. Commitment to Outreach- We will always specialize in outreach programs for hurting people (i.e. the homeless, the poor, those with substance abuse issues, the incarcerated, those who have suffered from physical, verbal, or emotional abuse, etc.)
5. Commitment to Community Involvement- We will impact the city of Jacksonville and the surrounding areas with our television ministry, radio ministry, outreach campaigns, crusades, business development, city-wide events, and intercession for the city, partnerships with local schools, partnerships with community and city officials, etc.
6. Commitment to Excellence – We will continue to be the model for excellent ministry in our city and in the nation. We will always strive to be excellent in our customer service-how we treat our members, visitors and guests from the moment they pull into our parking lot when they leave or services, and when they call, email or write with requests or concerns. We will be the standard of excellence in how we do people.
7. Commitment to Humility and Love – We will stay humble and maintain the spirit of love and realness that we’ve had since day one at all times and give credit and glory to God for our success.